Formally used as the stables of the village doctor's horses at the turn of the 19th century, Garden Cottage now has a conservatory-like ambience with a fresh green garden feel. It boasts a delightful, hand-built Moroccan double bed and a special miniture indoor garden area for cool al fresco showers in the summer.
- Lit up garden path to entrance
- All self-catering necessities
- Bedding and towels
- Shower (no bath)
- Small fridge-freezer
- Gas stove
- Indoor fireplace
- TV (SABC 1,2,3 & e-TV)
- Situated in a jungle garden with own private braai area
- Own private garden within the bigger jungle garden
- Shared off-street parking
Garden Cottage Rates
R400 p.p.per night, sharing, for 2 nights or more as from 1 Oct.2016.
No one night bookings accepted over week-ends.
To make an enquiry, please call Anna on 084 764 6012 or email her at email@example.com . Please include the following details in your email:
- Use 'Garden Cottage' as your subject line
- Preferred arrival date and leaving date
- Cellphone number
- Name and surname
A 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation and the balance should be paid on arrival. Please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Garden Cottage Reviews
You are very welcome to write a review on Garden Cottage after your stay. If any reviews have already been written by previous guests, you will be able to view them at the bottom of this page.